Senin, 28 Juni 2010

Must Accept




If my friends so busy, I must accept
If my friends become so difficult to find the time for me, I must accept
If my friends try to say some motives, I must accept
If my friends say words so quickly, I must accept

Like I just become a creature that need to visited just a while
Like I need just a word or two so I can't go everywhere, just wait for you
Like 'knowing you' is enough for me
Whereas I never know all of you, where you go, what you do…

It mean somebody is falling in love
It mean somebody want to keep someone else beside
It mean somebody afraid to lose someone else
It mean somebody begin to think about the future
It mean…
Somebody who loved have more opportunity than me.

4 komentar:

  1. lhah kok cie...cie...
    orang lagi sedih...

    BalasHapus
  2. lapo? bleh tau? lwat sms gan. hehehe
    lagi ol y? q g bs masuk k fb cz d kunci nang kampus. jam 4 sore br iso. tp lek komen2an iso cz iso ngampung proxy

    BalasHapus
  3. haha...proteksi dari kegiatan tidak berguna ang? kasian gak bisa fb-an :p

    BalasHapus

silahkan komen yaa...jangan lupa kasih alamat blog kamu, nanti aku balik kunjungi ^_^
thanks!